TOYCYCLE Ambassador Program
TOYCYCLE is a platform that helps families save money and reduce clutter and waste by connecting them locally to give and get free used toys. Our founder, Rhonda Collins, is a San Francisco Bay Area mom of twins who is passionate about reducing plastic waste from toys and helping others do the same.
We are seeking energetic like-minded parents to become TOYCYCLE Ambassadors.
If you are passionate about helping others, the environment and community building we want to hear from you! We need your help spreading the word to other parents at daycare centers, preschools and schools, play groups, summer camps, kids museums and classes, etc.
As a TOYCYCLE Ambassador you will:
- Get to know the TOYCYCLE platform and use it for your own family
- Understand our ecological mission and be able to share it with others
- Be excited about increasing our impact by increasing our membership
- Reach out to other parents to introduce them to TOYCYCLE and how it can help them to save money and reduce clutter and waste
- Be active spreading the word on social media
Perks and compensation:
- The chance to make a difference. The greater your success, the greater our success and the greater the overall impact for families and for our environment.
- Great swag! T-shirts and totes, and of course all the materials you need to help you in your outreach
- Coupons that save you money in our new consignment store-openning soon.
Apply to be a TOYCYCLE Ambassador by emailing email@example.com
Please include a short bio and tell us why you think you would be an effective Ambassador. We look forward to hearing from you!